Wednesday, September 16, 2009

On the visit...

Sorry that this post seems to be so late - i've been up to my eyes in school it seems. Anyway, I'd rather post this late than never.

I thoroughly enjoyed their visit for the simple fact that I love listening to other teachers talk about teaching. My roommate works at NPHS as a science teacher and we'll compare horror/happy/indifferent stories. It comes down to our kids surprising us. Constantly.

Event though this is my first year it's progressing seamlessly. I don't know why and I'm not going to get overly analytical about it. I do know that everyday I get home I'm not exhausted, exasperated, tired etc. The only thing tha tflusters me thusfar is writing/creating lesson plans. I know that they're not in-depth enough and I'm working to fix that.

Seeing the confidence that they had only encouraged me that all 'kinks' will eventually ironed out and I'll love every facet of the job. I know there will be problems along the way but they're not going to slow me down.

1 comment:

larry meath said...

Keep everything in perspective...it is a process. Both Sarah and Paul struggled with the same issues. We all do.